Well, not much to report on the look so far. Still the 'bones' stuff so looks similar. Had a nice lunch on the deck with the contractors and could have chatted forever, but they had to get back to work.
We did, however, need to change the lay-out today to accommodate the laundry chute I wanted. The original plan had the chute passing right through a cold air return and it would have been a lot of work to change that. So we re-designed. It wasn't too late so I stopped production on the cabinet as the new one needs to be a different size. We'll still get the same lovely walnut door for it, just now slightly bigger for a different spot in the room.
All good at the end of day 4. :D